Friday, April 27, 2007

WARNING: TOO MANY PICTURES MIGHT SPOIL YOUR EYES.
and i really mean TOO MANY o.O nevermind, something hilarious happened once again..


right i shall keep you in suspense, since i'm the master of suspense ^^

i'll blog first!

and the morning excercise was hilarious.
we ahs students will know, our principal was doing the morning excercise at the top,
and we were all like laughing and laughing! damn funneh, did anybody take videos? :D

ohright, so the choir members had to meet mrbentan,
then he told us mrkwei wasn't happy with our response for the pattaya trip.
but its in the middle of the term, missing lesson are badd ):

anyway i was sleeping throughout the lessons, until i had to go for DENTAL.
okay the nurse was friendly and she said my teeth are quite okay,
besides the fact that i use too much toothpaste and it's harming my enamel o.O

after dental i was so energetic! :D recess with siyun, ashley&3Hgang
hoho! hotel rwanda rocked! hutu and tutsis.

racial riots are the most pointless things on earth.
why do humans like killing each other so much? its just senseless.
and PLEASE don't eat sharks fin or produce waste, or us too much aircon.
DON'T HARM THE ENVIRONMENT!

amaths test was..okay but i won't score well maybe.

fastforward to AFTER SCHOOL.
prissy got into trouble la, i shan't elaborate,
so me and siyun was like talking to mrmok, LOL.

he's quite an interesting teacher la.

anyway, ME, SIYUN, ASHELY went to yoshinoya for lunch and study :D
yay we rock la!

i did maths and siyun studied for chem,
while ashley was...playing with my phone -.-

right, we just did abit of maths, then siyun and me got bored ):
anyway, THANKS SIYUN FOR TEACHING ME MATHS ^^
maths pro yayy! and yup we went to NTUC to buy some food.

i bought lots of food and kept eating sweets...
oh and then! i lost my answer sheet to my maths questions,
so i bent down to look for it,
THEN I BANGED MY HEAD AGAINST THE SIDE OF THE TABLE
hurts like helll now ahhh! and i've still not found my answers..

well that's about all i did. around 8 maths questions -.-
then since ashley has finished her fishingphotoquest game on my phone and found the shark,
we decided to take photos whoooo!

so we kept taking photos, photos and more photos!
there's 60 plus of them, so here they are. btw, the first two ones are taken at home



my lights, using different effects.
looks like some sloar eclipse and the moon right! i love these two pics hahaha!


my room using some weird effect again! yayyy!


FOCUS ON ASHLEY. because you can't see me anyway xD


this was taken yesterday when ash and I went to yoshinoya AGAIN.


siyun's MASTERPICE: pleating my hair (wait how do you spell that)!
only one side is done anyway -.- anyway siyun is good at tying hair!


i'm chewing on my specs and ashley's licking hers o.O


YAY THE THREE MUSKETEERS!
ashley's, siyun's and emma's penknife and specs! ^^
there's one with our chawanmushi too!


ASHLEY! meant for...tada...the angel that likes death HMMM!
okay sorry i'm being evil hahaha!
ashley looks pretty here! :D


ashley and siyun the two mei nus! loves!


siyun and emma! loves too! thanks for teaching me maths dear,
and for going recess with me everyday!


emma and ashley forms a heart! xD


yay the three of us! yoshi whoo!


hmm, ash and me at yoshi yesterday again! focus on ashley again!


wow its us AGAIN!


and AGAIN.


and then! ashley's blowing kisses at me!
yes i know she loves me xD thanksthanks!


tongue sticking..


smiling faces..


friends! ^^ siyunnn!


its us three...AGAIN! with hearts this time ^^


siyun; emma; ashley!



yoshi was great right! i think we went crazy yup!

ANYWAY! QUOTE OF THE DAY!


"EH, NI MEN HEN ZILIAN LEH!"
(uhm, you all are so zilian!)

GUESS WHAT -.-

THE GUY AT THE COUNTER AT YOSHINOYA SAID THAT TO US.

while we were walking out of yoshinoya (we were there for damn long)
he popped his head out from the counter and then said that to us o.O

i was like, HUR? (cause we left some wrappers there)
so i thought he wants up to clean up.

siyun was like, HAH? she thought he said we left something there.

ashley was like, UHMMM. apparently she got what he said.

then i lagged abit and realised what he was saying -.-
so i went like DIAO, and walaooo,
grabbed siyun's arm and walked out of the shop, feeling SO paiseh.

dont' tell me he was watching us zilian all along o.O
and ashley finds that guy cute -.-

whatever ashley, you have weird crushes ehhh...

so that's the end of today,
thanks siyun and ashley for making today funfilled! loves



jiayou for orals tomorrow people! ^^





REPLIES TO TAGS

jiaayeee; WHAT TRUE! don't come online then nerdy kia..crazy person! and I'M NICE CAUSE I SENT YOU THE PHOTOS OKAYYY! ((:

pipi; HYORINMARU! SAKURA ICECREAM IN JUNE OKAY! ^^

qiqi; QIQIDEAR! no you don't look retarded! qiqi is cute! yay loves!

yumi; HELLO YUMI! MIMI! lol i posted ALOT of photos today! and thanks for the compliment yayyy! xD

jiaayeee; stop being mean to my daughter lehhh you YEYE! and hmm, qiqi is anqi, yeye is you, mama is me, mimi is my tuition friend, pipi is my tuition friend and fofo is my tuition friend too! xD so you're only related to mama and qiqi! :D

kaiying; LOL what's BOD! o.O hahahahahahahaha! lol studystudy!

bel; HELLO ISABEL! Thanks loads! jiayou for studying tooo! :D

qiqi; HELLO QIQI DEAR THANKS! MAMA LOVES YOU! ^^





okay! done with replying and its damn late now, bye!
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR ORALS TOMORROW!



loves, EMMA

No comments: